New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|UK Shoe Size (Women's):||Shoes|
|MPN:||Does not apply||Brand:||NIKE|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Adidas D Derrick pink Fire Monkey 6 Boost Basketball Sports Hi Top Trainers 9 M
- NIKE SB DELTA FORCE VULC SHOES 942237 003
- ROBERTO SERPENTINI 27413 Navy Leather Elastic Loafers shoes 44 US 11
- Sneakers PREMIATA 1664 in pelle black - shoes men
- Vivienne + Melissa shoes Skyscraper Chain BLACK Free Shipping Worldwide e693
- ARMANI JEANS MAN SNEAKER SLIP ON SHOES CASUAL FREE TIME SUEDE CODE 935067
- Chatham Bicton Mens Waterproof Leather Country Chukka Ankle Boots Size 8-11
- Dr Martens Braider Brown Leather Monk shoes Made in England UK11
- Freebird Moon Boots Size 9
- Juicy Couture Sarabeth Tall Ladies Winter Boot Size 10 NEW
- Merrell Women’'s Tremblant Pull on Polar Wp High Boots Black (Black Black)
- Nine West Women's ANDSEY Suede Loafer Flat - Choose SZ color
- Nine West Women's Arerick Suede Pump
- Nine West Women's BARTILLY Metallic - Choose SZ color
- Nine West Women's Bonkers Synthetic Fashion Sneaker
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with